What have we done this week?
March is all about getting our house packed up.
- We did a lot of packing and sorting in our house this week. We’re planning on moving out of our house by the end of the month and in with Kathy’s parents for the final 2 months, so there is lots to do.
- Decided to spend August in Colombia
Things to do in the next week:
- More packing, sorting, and pricing in preparation for our move and our big estate sale
- Move the furniture we’re keeping out of the house
- More hiking
- Acquire the last pieces for our travel wardrobes
- Research on Colombia
- Upload the last of our CDs to iTunes
- Spend time with lots of our favorite people
Kathy is off for one last visit to her second home, Auburn.
Coming up next week: Fun stories from that trip, gear list, resources page
Got any suggestions, ideas, contacts you’d like to share? We’d love to hear them!