What have we done this week?
The past several weeks have been all about buckling down and getting the house ready.
- We moved all the furniture and belongings that we are keeping down to the Duncan house
- We’ve been working really hard to get all the rest of our stuff priced for the Estate Sale, which is happening April 20-22
- Kathy is in Phoenix this week dogsitting and housesitting. She’s also been working on some trip peripherals, like setting up new bank accounts with no foreign atm & transaction fees and getting our travel insurance priced out.
- Kyle had his last day of work yesterday! Welcome to retirement, Kyle!
Things to do in the next week:
- REST & RELAX for a few days! We’ve been so busy spending every waking moment getting all moved and ready for the estate sale, that we’re looking forward to spending at least a few days doing nothing but hanging out. We’ve also been separated for the past week, which we hate, and we’ll finally be reunited when Kyle flies into Phoenix tonight. It’s our last quiet week before the final push to our departure date and we plan on enjoying it!
- We do need to take some time to work on our estate, get our insurance policies and will up to date, and finalize a few pre-trip details.
- Write an ad for our estate sale.
- Hiking hiking hiking and running running running….both of which have slipped by the wayside a bit in all the moving chaos.
Have a great weekend!
Got any suggestions, ideas, contacts you’d like to share? We’d love to hear them!
Leave a Reply