What have we done this week?
We’ve been so busy the past couple of weeks. Loads of packing and not a whole lot of trip progress.
- We moved all the big furniture that we’re keeping (bed, couch, dresser, desk) down to the Duncan house.
- We’re a little more than 75% done pricing and sorting what is left in the house, which is a LOT because we’re selling pretty much everything. The estate sale will be April 20-22. More details to follow. Tell your family & friends!
- New money belts came as did some additional camera peripherals.
- Acquired a few more pieces of the travel wardrobe and some new hiking boots. Now it’s time to break them in before we hit the Ecuadoran trails.
Things to do in the next week:
- Finish moving the last of the things we’re keeping down to the Duncan house.
- Finish pricing and sorting what’s left in the house for the estate sale.
- Upload the last of our CDs to iTunes & upload some of our DVDs as well
- Go to Phoenix – Kathy will be in Phoenix for the first 2 weeks of April doing a bit of dogsitting and some further trip research (And yes, she will actually finish the resources and gear list pages, she promises)
- Spend time with lots of our favorite people
- Hiking! Especially with the beautiful weather we have this weekend.
Have a great weekend!
Got any suggestions, ideas, contacts you’d like to share? We’d love to hear them!
Leave a Reply