What have we done this week?
Slow week for trip planning progress, but busy week for pre-trip progress
- Second passports were approved and delivered on Tuesday – a full 2 weeks earlier than promised
- Decided to get our PADI dive certification while we’re in Fiji
- Booked PADI dive class on Mana Island at a backpacker’s dive resort
- Fixed a major snafu with our Fiji resort reservations – we forgot to check our landline voicemail for pretty much all of January and almost lost our reservations as a result.
- Lots of cleaning and sorting of stuff around the house – we’ve also started to prepare for our garage sale in April by beginning to price things
- New photo editing software arrived
- Sent back money belts
Things to do in the next week:
- More research on Chile & Argentina
- Actually do some hiking, since we haven’t hiked in weeks
- Order new money belts
- Acquire the last pieces for our travel wardrobes
- More cleaning/sorting/pricing/packing
- Research on New Zealand
- Install new editing software & do a bit more photography work
- Upload the last of our CDs to iTunes
- Spend time with lots of our favorite people
Got any suggestions, ideas, contacts you’d like to share? We’d love to hear them!