What have we done this week?
Not a big week for trip plans. We spent all of our time this week sorting, packing, and pricing stuff in our house. And now we’re off to Phoenix for the weekend to visit Kyle’s sister and celebrate the Oscars at our annual party with the Crossinglys!
Things to do in the next week (same as last week):
- More research on Chile & Argentina
- Actually do some hiking, since we haven’t hiked in weeks
- Order new money belts
- Acquire the last pieces for our travel wardrobes
- More cleaning/sorting/pricing/packing
- Research on New Zealand
- Install new editing software & do a bit more photography work
- Upload the last of our CDs to iTunes
- Spend time with lots of our favorite people
Got any suggestions, ideas, contacts you’d like to share? We’d love to hear them!