To celebrate our one year travelversary, we’re giving away a $50 gift certificate to the store of your choice!
We’ve put together a quiz of 17 photos that have been posted on our blog over the past year. All you have to do is identify where each of them was taken. Have you been paying attention the past year? Take our quiz and find out. Not sure where something is? It’s an open book test, so go back and search the blog.
Each person who scores 15 points or higher (out of a possible 20 points) will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 gift certificate. To where, you ask? If you are the winner, you can pick anywhere, as long as we can get online and purchase you a gift certificate from there.
Contest is open from today through Saturday, June 1st at midnight MT. Click on the photo below to link to the quiz.
- Contest is open for one week. You have until June 1 at 12 midnight MT to enter. You must provide your name and email address when taking the quiz in order to be eligible for the drawing.
- One entry per person.
- All entrants who score 15 points or higher will be entered into the drawing to win the $50 Gift Certificate. Winner will be selected using the random number generator on Random.org
- Only one winner will be selected. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of the drawing, a second person will be selected using the same process.
- I will contact the winner directly by email and post their first name here on the blog sometime in the following week, June 2 – June 8.
- Winner will be sent a $50 gift certificate to the store of their choice (Must be to a store where I can purchase a gift certificate online and have it sent to you via email).
- This contest is sponsored by Kyle and Kat. We’re buying the winner’s gift certificate out of our own pocket.
- Name and email address information will be used solely for the purposes of the drawing and to contact the winner. We will not add you to any mailing list or sell your details to anyone else.
- If nobody scores 15 points, a drawing will be done with the names of all participants, regardless of score.